Often you happen to have piled with any information on specific products or ingredients and wondering who to believe?
Believe European legislation and come to find out what it says on the most pressing issues related to cosmetics.
Our product Manager has prepared an interesting and interactive lectures, which can set important questions for you to learn the principles of choice in a light and fun way.
Saturday | 03.10.2015 | 15: 00-16: 00
TOPIC: PRINCIPLES FOR SELECTION OF QUALITY COSMETICS – A glimpse into the world of ingredients. (Theoretical lectures + practical examples)
– Overview of the European legislation and the most recent requirements.
– Review of the main and most discussed ingredients (Parabens).
– Subtleties in reliance of cosmetic formulations. Examples from practice.
– Brief information about advertising claims, according to the new European regulation.
– Open discussion. Questions.
Speaker: Lydia Stoycheva Krasteva, master pharmacist and product manager “Natural Cosmetics”
In February 2015. Ms. Stoycheva Krasteva successful exam at the Faculty of Pharmacy and Toxicology VrijeUniversiteitBrussel-Brussels. Since then certified specialist safety of cosmetics in the European Union.
Target group: Professionals in the field of cosmetics.
Registration is not mandatory, but a seat in the hall.